Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Longing to fall into the arms of someone,
whom i know that will always be there.
A pair of arms to embrace me tight,
a heart to love me wholeheartedly,
a pair of eyes to watch over me,
ears to listen to my problems.
Most of all, wanting to wake up each day,
knowing that YOU are the 1st person my eyes see.

I want You to be there to assure me,
that everything's gonna be alright,
when i cry,
just like the other time, you wiped away my tears,
embraced me in your arms and assured me that everything will be fine,
though i know it wasn't true.

I should have realised that i was the luckiest girl in the world
to be loved by you, instead i took yr prescense for granted.
Tonight, im sobbing while reminiscing the past we had.
I know its too late to say anything,
but, stil im apologising for not cherishing you and the past.







No comments: