Sunday, April 4, 2010

life sucks.

 

my life is getting not any where better. Seriously. I’m not sure whether the problem lies with me or because the problem exist long ago. OK, put it this way, i’m not gonna put the blame on anyone else, but on myself. I guess, i’m really not handling life well enough. IF today, i’m working, perhaps i will get enough distraction and i will not fall into the hands of “Satan”, and there will be another problem avoided..

However, my brains are not functioning well at all. Trust me. They are literally failing each day. Brain cells dying as minutes pass. If any of you seriously hate/dislike me to the core, its time to take your revenge. You can scold, nag or even bash me into mash potato, i will not have the strength to retaliate. I’m just not myself i guess?

This sucks big time.

I screw up everything.

Relationship,

Friendship,

Family? (no idea)

Anyways, I’m just disgusted by some “close”friend. No name shall be mentioned. But all i can say is you’re a pain in the ass. Why? ask your bloody freaking self, and you’ll know how disgusting you are. To think that i can trust you as a close friend of like 6years? And this is the result i received. Thanks for being such a bastard! Really. I’m so dam Fucking proud to have loved you as my friend!!

Relationship? Not going on smoothly either. Decided to take a break. Yes, I’m not sure what will the outcome be, but i know God has a way out for me. And i will also play my part, to make sure that everything will be fair to you too.. Whether what the outcome maybe, may you have my blessings, and thank you for everything.

Argh… just screw me in the head!! I cant think straight! Dont ask me why. I just cant. Trust me.

 

No comments: