Thursday, June 17, 2010

Let it be…

Have you ever been super worn out by your emotions?

I really don’t understand the world.

I don’t understand myself,

the people around me,

and what exactly is going on around me.

I’ve tried my best in whatever i’m doing. I’ve given my best. BUT, at the end  of the day, what do i get in return?NOTHING.

I feel like a fool!

I’ve invested so much effort in friendships, relationship, work and trying so hard to change my lousy temper, but at the end of the day, what do i get from all these? NOTHING. so why the fuck am i doing such stuff? i can always stop trying and don’t give a fuck in changing my temper and my attitude in whatever i do. Party all day, flirt like whore and fuck like a bitch! Who on earth will fucking give a dam about me?

Yes, i willingly promised to give you my best, and that i’ve also received your promise. But have you kept your word? all i need you is to be more observant; even for that just a little bit, i’ll be contented already. I’m not asking for your world, neither the heavens or the stars of the universe. I just want you to do a little sacrifice for me, your girlfriend. Why is that so difficult?

I can tell you that, its pretty difficult for me to appreciate what you have done for me. BUT i will be super appreciative for the things you have sacrificed for me. Sacrificial proves all . Not just by doing. Thanks.

I don’t want to be placed in a difficult spot! please. yes, you need attention, but i need my choice of freedom too.. i need you to understand my situation, i need you to give in just a little bit.

when you said you won’t be going to Thailand at the last minute, did you ever wondered why didn’t i compromise to certain matters? cos i cant. there’s no way i could ask her to share a bed/room with another guy whom she hardly know. therefore i decided, if you didn’t  want to go because we can’t share a bed, then too bad, i wont force you either, i respect your decision. Cos i will never force my girlfriend to share a bed/room with a guy she hardly know, though i really thought we could go for a break again.

i guess not this time round, darling.

I need a break. I’m tired. Actors do get worn out too..

Let me be.

Friends out there, ok.. i know i’m stupid for dropping a msg to ask you how are you doing. i SWEAR i will never, anymore! i wouldn’t even farking care what happens to all of you anymore. I don’t want to share a heart with you people, and at the end of the day, all i get it a reply “ya,i’m ok, go slp, dont care about me”!! fuck you!

i promise i will never care about anyone anymore!

No comments: